Sunday, July 19, 2009

30 Weeks

Wiggly should be renamed Tickly or sometimes Stretchy. I continue to be tickled from the inside, sometimes when Wiggly moves it feels like when you loose your stomach after coming over a hill in a car. Kind of weird for a second until it settles :) Have been feeling REALLY thirsty, rotating juice, water and of course milk (think I am going through between 4-6L a week). I generally feel really uncomfortably full after I drink though. I have been sick this week (AGAIN!!! - cruel to pregnant, can't take anything, then get sick more often), starting to feel better though. I think my body is starting to say 'Hang on a second here, you are getting too heavy'. My back is aching now if I walk too far, I tried to garden yesterday (bad idea - thx Rob for the massage), tried to do the shopping and that tired me out too! I am going to have to accept that I can't do what I used to (at least for 10 weeks). When I lean forward if sitting my back still hurts, if I lean back my lungs are squashed and can't breathe. At least our couch is comfy and I can generally find a position in bed reasonably comfortable. Baths are good too (get rid of gravity I say - send me to the moon for 10 weeks!).
Have been practicing my Hypnosis for the birth, really enjoying taking 1/2hr a day to focus on relaxation so its a winner already!
I forgot to mention that when we were at Mum's place we were watching a movie in bed and I was watching my tummy more and saw a bump, went to feel it and it was a rock solid little baby bottom sticking out. I made Rob feel it too, it was really strange - really brought home the whole 'different human being living in my tummy' thing. Haven't felt it since though.
Also going to the toilet about 5 times a night at present and last night the 4:15am effort woke Wiggly up enough that it decided to have vigorous play for 15 minutes preventing me from going back to sleep. I think it will take after Rob, felt like swimming with tumbleturns and with the constant feet movement... definately Rob!
Weight: 57.3kg. Cravings: Milk, OJ & fresh pineapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment