Monday, June 1, 2009

22 Weeks

I finally got fitted for a new bra coz I couldn't figure out which size to get and I gotta say I would never have bought one that size myself..have kept the tag to prove to myself I needed it. Rob finally got to feel Wiggly moving this week. He can't feel it much, but he did feel it, I don't feel so bad now, I feel a bit guilty that I can feel it all the time and Rob doesn't get to experience it. Especially coz I know he would be the sort of person ot be really into it. Anyway hooray! Have caught a virus from somewhere and has knocked me over, been sleeping for about 3 days and just started to move around again. It is cruel that pregnant people can't take anything for it since we are supposed to be more delicate. I hope after this cold I don't have another one EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment