Monday, June 1, 2009

23 Weeks


We have told the kids at work that we are having a baby and I think they are very curious. I have had a couple ask to touch my tummy which is pretty cute and lots of them are starting to ask questions or tell me about when their mum had a baby. Just strating to feel a bit better from the virus, still sick now, but more like a normal cold than before. Wiggly has had a really active week, the other day I don't think it stopped moving all day, but I was at home so I probably noticed it more. Am strarting to organise the nursery more and trying to get the little things that are less exciting but necessary. I am noticing that I am also having a bit of trouble focusing on Uni now, about a month to go but all I can do is focus on preparing for the baby. Hopefully I can hold onto my concentration long enough to pass my exams!
Current cravings : Ribena, warm chicken salad with rocket (really liking rocket).
Weight: 55.4kg (has been going a bit all over the place due to sickness I think)

No comments:

Post a Comment