Friday, September 18, 2009

39 Weeks

Ouch. I am spending most of my time sleeping or napping now. If I walk for more than about 100m I am out of breath or having shooting pain down my legs so I am trying not to do much. My tum feels really tight like the baby will come out Alien style if it has its way. I am having Braxton Hicks nearly constantly, but they don't hurt. I have no idea how I am going to be able to tell if I have real labour pains, coz I am already sore on and off from the baby pushing on nerves. Getting up 5-6 times a night for the toilet and even just walking from the bedroom to the toilet has to be done slowly. Must be close now..nerve wrecking, but excited :) Am really glad I have Rob who is the best husband ever. Great with massage and always asking what he can do to help me out...he even puts on my socks if I can't reach my feet! I think he, I and Wiggly will make a great family.

3 comments:

  1. You two will make great parents!
    Helen
    (had to change my blogger name for the Roller Derby Blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am here to share my testimony about how my penis enlargement from 4 inches too 10 inches. You can only get female enlargement
      All thanks too dr Ubarlo herbal medicine I was heartbroken because I have a very small penis unable to satisfy a woman and I always receive insults for any woman I come across until someone introduce me to dr Ubarlo and I contacted him and I explained too him and he told me that everything will be fine I never believe he send me his herbal medicine and inform me how to use it after 7 days off using the medicine
      Thanks to dr Ubarlo I can now call myself a MAN now..... You can contact doctor Ubarlo on WhatsApp +2348119508814
      Or emails via drubarlohome@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I am here to share my testimony about how my penis enlargement from 4 inches too 10 inches. You can only get female enlargement
    All thanks too dr Ubarlo herbal medicine I was heartbroken because I have a very small penis unable to satisfy a woman and I always receive insults for any woman I come across until someone introduce me to dr Ubarlo and I contacted him and I explained too him and he told me that everything will be fine I never believe he send me his herbal medicine and inform me how to use it after 7 days off using the medicine
    Thanks to dr Ubarlo I can now call myself a MAN now..... You can contact doctor Ubarlo on WhatsApp +2348119508814
    Or emails via drubarlohome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete