Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Last Minute Nesting Instinct?

In the last week I have pretty much done everything I can now for setting up the baby and I assume that since my nesting instinct seems to involve me making things for the baby as opposed to housework, I found myself one day thinking what can I do? This resulted in me running out to Spotlight and purchasing Christmas material and I have now made a little stuffed star shaped toy with buttons and bells for the baby and a Christmas stocking!! Talk about crazy nesting instinct! I am making a firm resolve not to make anything else or do anything until the baby arrives. I seem to be incapable of RESTING which is what I know I should be doing. I have put some pictures so you can see my handywork. It is 2 sided, I have not made 2 of everything :) (that is something at least!)

No comments:

Post a Comment