Sunday, August 23, 2009

33 Weeks



Have been in Waikerie this week for Rob's first TRT job. We had to travel back to Adelaide Monday night for our first antenatal class, so Dad drove us and Rob did marking in the back and slept on the way home. Have been feeling really good one day then uncomfortable the next, with more waking to go to the toilet at night and the baby managed to wedge itself into a really painful position one night and stayed that way so that I had to get up to try to dislodge it and get it to reposition itself. It did eventually, but I hope I don't have many nights like that! I have used the time in Waikerie to get my baby sewing done. I found the sewing tired my muscles out with getting up & down all the time so lucky I got that done. Weight: 58kg (on mum's scales). Craving: milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment