Sunday, August 23, 2009

35 Weeks

I am becoming a blimp very fast all of a sudden! I have put on a kilogram in a week!!!! Rob thinks he can see my tum is bigger everytime he sees me. Hope at least this means the baby is healthy. I have been having more episodes of being uncomfortable now. I get tired walking around a mall, pretty much everything that involves standing or sitting gives me a sore back and I wake up every 2 hrs at night to go to the toilet. If I happen to wake the baby up when I go, I can't get back to sleep until it goes to sleep because the movements are so strong now. Luckily it seems to sleep during the night and only wakes up occasionally. I seem to sleep better during the day on top of the doona, maybe better tummy support? I get tired mid morning and mid afternoon so hopefully I will be good at napping by the time the baby comes :) I have told work that I will be finishing at the end of next week. I feel weird at the idea of not working and no school, but I suppose I need to get things finished and rest a bit while I can. I have also started taking Rasberry leaf tablets because I heard they are good for Uterine tone (I think this is supposed to help speed up delivery????) Still liking milk and other dairy and also starting to want sugar ( I know it's bad, no wonder I am putting on so much weight). Weight: 60kg!!!!!! Cravings: milk, sugar.

1 comment:

  1. Raspberry leaf tea is also really good. It's the same has having the tablets, and often you can get it mixed with other tea-like flavours.
    Try T-Bar. I have a fantastic fruit tea with raspberry leaf in it from there. I found that it helped with period cramps, so I have the occasional cup.
    You could also go next door. We planted some raspberry canes under the washing line but had to leave the plant there when we moved. They should be getting into leaf producing mode now.

    ReplyDelete