Sunday, August 23, 2009

34 Weeks

I have put on heaps of weight since last week, but I can't tell if it is just the difference in the scales at mum's house so I will wait to see. I am also back to feeling good again so Hooray! Have finally put up the curtains in the nursery & put the stroller together. Getting the breastfeeding chair this week, then I will be able to finish the breastfeeding/book corner & change area. I just have to start to wash everything and pack hospital bags. It is getting so close now, we are both super excited and really nervous at the same time. Any time either of us mentions how close it is we both look at each other and take a deep breath!! I have been pretty thirsty and still drinking milk, but not exactly craving it now. If I don't have some for a while I get a craving, but also causes nocturnal leg cramps if I don't have milk so I drink it every day. Weight: 59.1kg. Cravings: not really anything except milk if I don't have it for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment